How’s this for a triple treat – reviews of three HSR releases in the latest edition of the Ambient Music Guide. The Slow Dancing Society album “The Sound of Lights When Dim“, The Sankt Otten album “Wir Koennen Ja Freunde Bleiben” and Wes Willenbring’s “Somewhere Someone Else” were all met with a wonderful reception from the excellent ambient and downtempo zine. You can read the reviews here.
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- The Slanted City – New Single and Forthcoming Debut Album
- Paraphon “Soviet Cities on the Moon”
- Rewilding Feature at Anchorage Press
- Karl Blau & The World of Dust – “Blue Herons” Split 7″
- Brief Conversations: An Interview with Markus Mehr