“Electro-acoustic composer Erik Nilsson reveals an unprecedented songwriting profile in the new project The Slanted City. The homonymous debut consists of nine songs that combine elegant melodic writing with oblique synthetic lines. The Swedish artist’s wild and vaguely “emotional” approach is tempered by interpretations with an enveloping charm and a surprising pop vein.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Liminal Drifter Tops The US College Radio Chill Chart for 2020
- Chloe March’s “Starlings & Crows” in Mark Griffin’s Best of 2020!
- New Erik Nilsson EP – “Music For”
- Chloe March’s “Starlings & Crows” in the Curve Ball Top 30 for 2020
- Chloe March’s “Starlings & Crows” in Textura’s Top 10 of 2020!