“Electro-acoustic composer Erik Nilsson reveals an unprecedented songwriting profile in the new project The Slanted City. The homonymous debut consists of nine songs that combine elegant melodic writing with oblique synthetic lines. The Swedish artist’s wild and vaguely “emotional” approach is tempered by interpretations with an enveloping charm and a surprising pop vein.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Liminal Drifter ‘Child’s Play’ – New Single!
- Battlestations “Splinters, Vol. I: Tremor” Out Now
- Willem Gator “Fragments Vol. 1″ EP Out Now!
- Summon the Birds ‘Losing My Religion’ (R.E.M. Cover)
- New Single from Forthcoming Memorybell Album
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fifty3 Musings on Music
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fresh on the Net
- Chloe March “Starlings and Crows” In Best of Mark Griffin’s Best of 2020
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at Keys and Chords
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at MPodia