“Electro-acoustic composer Erik Nilsson reveals an unprecedented songwriting profile in the new project The Slanted City. The homonymous debut consists of nine songs that combine elegant melodic writing with oblique synthetic lines. The Swedish artist’s wild and vaguely “emotional” approach is tempered by interpretations with an enveloping charm and a surprising pop vein.”
- New Single From The Slanted City, “The Field” EP Soon
- Liminal Drifter ‘Cut Out’ – New Single!
- Otinget’s Brilliant Debut Album Out Now!
- The World of Dust “True Sound” Out Now!
- Memorybell “Glass Garden” Out Now!
- Otinget ‘The Greatest Thing That Never Happened’ Reviewed at Various Small Flames
- Otinget ‘The Greatest Thing That Never Happened’ Reviewed at The Revue
- Memorybell “No Anchor” Reviewed at Echoes and Dust
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘Foglia di Te’ Reviewed at Tonic Grain
- Chloe March “Starlings & Crows” Reviewed at Ondarock