Medard Fischer’s new single ‘Fundamentals’ is an ominous cloud of generative piano strikes, swelling amid a bed of strings and drones. The track draws on the stochastic processes that form the spine of Fischer’s latest album Lucky You. In the accompanying video, monochrome fractals trace the pulse of the song’s sparse melodic fragments, mirroring the track’s hypnotic evolution.
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- The Slanted City – New Single and Forthcoming Debut Album
- Paraphon “Soviet Cities on the Moon”
- Rewilding Feature at Anchorage Press
- Karl Blau & The World of Dust – “Blue Herons” Split 7″
- Brief Conversations: An Interview with Markus Mehr