“North to Augsburg in Germany, and Markus Mehr moved his singular vision on another notch by exploring what you might call the personal soundscapes around each of us. This track is a great example. Machine whirr. Grinding industrial ebb and flo. Lush piano chords. Traffic sirens. Someone playing a trumpet. Snatches of conversation. Footsteps. The sighs and breaths of the city at work. I hear it as a smaller-scale companion to Roll The Dice above. Which is to say, immersive and entirely engrossing.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Jumpel’s “Cabogato” Album Out Now!
- New Target Archery Remix – Featured Track at RTRFM
- First Single from New Hidden Shoal Remix Compilation
- New Jumpel Single, Album in July!
- REW<< “Salix Babylonica” EP Out Now