Excerpt (translated from the German): “After In, the impressive start to the trilogy, On, the middle section, has appeared, composed of slight dissonance, breathtaking drones and diverse field recordings, together creating a brilliant soundtrack to the listener’s own cinema of the imagination… Based in Augsburg, Markus invites the listener on a journey through his own emotional world, vividly rendered in experimental sound art… The majority of the compositions comprise distorted guitar drones, synthesizer, effects and field recordings. Overall, this is a very entertaining work, veering between comforting and bewildering… After the pure exhilaration of In, On is an inspiring middle part to the trilogy, which receives my highest recommendation!”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- New Single from The World of Dust ‘Tarot’ – Music Video & Stream
- Slow Dancing Society “Fantosmes” Out Now (Vinyl, Tape, CD & Digital)
- Three Questions With Connected View
- The World of Dust (feat. Todd Tobias) – New Single, Album Soon!
- Moonchy & Tobias in HCTF Best of 2018!
- Kramies ‘Of All The Places Been’ Reviewed at Fuzzy Logic
- Chloe March ‘Snow Bird’ Reviewed at Trust The Doc
- Alpha Hall “Omens” Reviewed at Forte
- Kramies “Of all the Places Been & Everything the End” Reviewed at A Decouvrir Absolument
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘ La Bete Et La Belle’ Reviewed at Dark Life Experience