In the new video for Markus Mehr’s ‘Buoy’, taken from his latest album Binary Rooms, the music and visuals co-exist in unnerving synchronicity. Created by Hidden Shoal’s own Cam Merton, the video’s three-dimensions are populated by blurred figures. As they move through the inky expanse, they seem to be both creating the song’s menacing soundworld with their movements, and responding to the dynamics of the music with their shadowy choreography.
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Christopher Sky “Vastness” Out Now (Digital and Vinyl)
- Isophene’s “Reverbatory” Lands in CJSW Top 5!
- New Moonchy & Tobias Music Video
- Kramies’ First Vinyl Date
- Kramies Featured in Atwood Magazine
- Erik Nilsson “The Imperfect Tense” Reviewed at EtherReal
- Kramies ‘The Hill Dweller’ Reviewed at Culture Collide
- Lunar Landscape “The Infinite Pleasure of Being” Reviewed at The Joy of Violent Movement
- Markus Mehr “Liquid Empires” Reviewed at A Closer Listen
- Kramies “Of All the Places Been & Everything the End” Reviewed at The Grey Lantern