“Embedded in all music is a sense of place, and we at Collide relish in creative endeavors that take this idea to new heights. One such artist is singer-songwriter Kramies, who decided to make an Irish castle home while recording his newest EP, Of All The Places Been & Everything The End. The result is a gorgeously cinematic collection of songs that pull directly from the vast landscapes and ancient stories of Ireland. The latest single “The Hill Dweller” feels like an extended coda, as was its original purpose. But deciding to make it a fully fledged tune brings something quite extraordinary to the EP’s ending. Arcing continuously upwards, the song is less the push and pull of the standard verse / chorus structure and more a story churning towards a crescendo. Employing lush string arrangements, horns and a myriad of found sounds, the tune is truly transporting.”
- New Single From The Slanted City, “The Field” EP Soon
- Liminal Drifter ‘Cut Out’ – New Single!
- Otinget’s Brilliant Debut Album Out Now!
- The World of Dust “True Sound” Out Now!
- Memorybell “Glass Garden” Out Now!
- Otinget ‘The Greatest Thing That Never Happened’ Reviewed at Various Small Flames
- Otinget ‘The Greatest Thing That Never Happened’ Reviewed at The Revue
- Memorybell “No Anchor” Reviewed at Echoes and Dust
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘Foglia di Te’ Reviewed at Tonic Grain
- Chloe March “Starlings & Crows” Reviewed at Ondarock