“Embedded in all music is a sense of place, and we at Collide relish in creative endeavors that take this idea to new heights. One such artist is singer-songwriter Kramies, who decided to make an Irish castle home while recording his newest EP, Of All The Places Been & Everything The End. The result is a gorgeously cinematic collection of songs that pull directly from the vast landscapes and ancient stories of Ireland. The latest single “The Hill Dweller” feels like an extended coda, as was its original purpose. But deciding to make it a fully fledged tune brings something quite extraordinary to the EP’s ending. Arcing continuously upwards, the song is less the push and pull of the standard verse / chorus structure and more a story churning towards a crescendo. Employing lush string arrangements, horns and a myriad of found sounds, the tune is truly transporting.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- New Single from The World of Dust ‘Tarot’ – Music Video & Stream
- Slow Dancing Society “Fantosmes” Out Now (Vinyl, Tape, CD & Digital)
- Three Questions With Connected View
- The World of Dust (feat. Todd Tobias) – New Single, Album Soon!
- Moonchy & Tobias in HCTF Best of 2018!
- Kramies ‘Of All The Places Been’ Reviewed at Fuzzy Logic
- Chloe March ‘Snow Bird’ Reviewed at Trust The Doc
- Alpha Hall “Omens” Reviewed at Forte
- Kramies “Of all the Places Been & Everything the End” Reviewed at A Decouvrir Absolument
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘ La Bete Et La Belle’ Reviewed at Dark Life Experience