“There are two big reasons to share this new track from Kramies. The first, is fairly easy, as Jason Lytle of Grandaddy worked on this song, so that sort of cements the important if Lytle believed in it enough to work on it. Second, I feel like I’ve really been missing a good quality sad-bastard folk songwriter since the passing of Nicholas John Talbot; I’ve been searching for something, something ethereal that helps you escape your everyday world. I think the care given to this track, from the way the vocals were recorded to the atmospheric touches that bring the song to life, helps establish that mood. This tune appears on Of All the Places Been & Everything the End, the new LP dropping on October 19th.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- New Target Archery Remix – Featured Track at RTRFM
- First Single from New Hidden Shoal Remix Compilation
- New Jumpel Single, Album in July!
- REW<< “Salix Babylonica” EP Out Now
- Slow Dancing Society’s “The Dream Council” Out Now