‘Blue Ceiling’ is the first single by German minimal ambient-electronica maestro Jumpel, taken from his 2013 album Bloc4. On ‘Blue Ceiling’, Joe Dürbeck continues his breathtaking collaboration with Chloë March(who contributed vocals to the 2010 single, ‘Edinburgh’). ‘Blue Ceiling’ has an utterly heartbreaking drift, its pellucid atmosphere like winter sunlight refracting through raindrops on a window pane.
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- New REW<< Single, Twin EP Cassette Release in December
- Moonchy & Tobias “Atmosfere” Album and New Video Release
- New Single And Japanese Tour for The World of Dust
- “By any other Name” RTRFM Feature Album and Interview
- New Moonchy & Tobias Single from “Atmosfere”