‘Blue Ceiling’ is the first single by German minimal ambient-electronica maestro Jumpel, taken from his 2013 album Bloc4. On ‘Blue Ceiling’, Joe Dürbeck continues his breathtaking collaboration with Chloë March(who contributed vocals to the 2010 single, ‘Edinburgh’). ‘Blue Ceiling’ has an utterly heartbreaking drift, its pellucid atmosphere like winter sunlight refracting through raindrops on a window pane.
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- The Slanted City – New Single and Forthcoming Debut Album
- Paraphon “Soviet Cities on the Moon”
- Rewilding Feature at Anchorage Press
- Karl Blau & The World of Dust – “Blue Herons” Split 7″
- Brief Conversations: An Interview with Markus Mehr