‘Blue Ceiling’ is the first single by German minimal ambient-electronica maestro Jumpel, taken from his 2013 album Bloc4. On ‘Blue Ceiling’, Joe Dürbeck continues his breathtaking collaboration with Chloë March(who contributed vocals to the 2010 single, ‘Edinburgh’). ‘Blue Ceiling’ has an utterly heartbreaking drift, its pellucid atmosphere like winter sunlight refracting through raindrops on a window pane.
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- First Single from New Hidden Shoal Remix Compilation
- New Jumpel Single, Album in July!
- REW<< “Salix Babylonica” EP Out Now
- Slow Dancing Society’s “The Dream Council” Out Now
- Chloe March Nominated for Independent Music Award!