Those of you living somewhere near Hartford in Connecticut, or anyone with a web browser for that matter, missed out if you weren’t listening to the gorgeous Ambience radio show on WWUH hosted by Susan Mullis. Why, you ask. Well, for starters, you could have wrapped your ears around the new Robin Guthrie and Harold Budd collaborations When the Day Breaks and After the Night Falls as well as the delicious Manual and Jess Kahr album The North Shore. The main course however (we show no signs of bias) consisted of two wonderful recent releases form the HSR catalogue – Jumpel’s Samuel Jason Lies on the Beach and Bury the Sound’s Autumn Magnets. If you haven’t heard these two gems then get into the store where you can preview them in full and see what all the fuss is about. You will not be disappointed.
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- REW<< Twin EP Cassette Release
- New REW<< Single + Music Video
- New Moonchy & Tobias Music Video
- New REW<< Single, Twin EP Cassette Release in December
- Moonchy & Tobias “Atmosfere” Album and New Video Release