Michael Henaghan’s exhaustive end of year round-up continues! Iretsu’s The Moon and Stars Remain in the Morning Sky made number 4 in the indie/rock category, and Wes Willenbring’s Somewhere Someone Else made number 10 in the instrumental/experimental category. Plus, songs by Slow Dancing Society, Beautiful Lunar Landscape and Iretsu all made it into the Top 50 tracks of the year. Go HSR!
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Paraphon “Soviet Cities on the Moon”
- Rewilding Feature at Anchorage Press
- Karl Blau & The World of Dust – “Blue Herons” Split 7″
- Brief Conversations: An Interview with Markus Mehr
- Liminal Drifter “Connected” Out Now!