“Latest, one of many in truth – we must get them to mail us a definite release schedule – from the adored hidden shoal imprint. Scarcely a dry eye or a glum face in the gaff by the time this completed its visitation cycle, a perfect ‘before everyone gets up’ moment of sweet solitude. This is from a debut EP by duo glanko and daniel bailey, a track by the name ‘adiaphora’ – a beautifully set shy eyed lovely offering a masterclass in the use of space, poise and timing, a frail and fragile ghost light whose hypnotic lull comes teasingly shimmered in a sparse sleepy headed detailing that softly unfurls, stretches and thaws into fully formed view with demurring desire. One for the kranky old guard.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Liminal Drifter ‘Child’s Play’ – New Single!
- Battlestations “Splinters, Vol. I: Tremor” Out Now
- Willem Gator “Fragments Vol. 1″ EP Out Now!
- Summon the Birds ‘Losing My Religion’ (R.E.M. Cover)
- New Single from Forthcoming Memorybell Album
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fifty3 Musings on Music
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fresh on the Net
- Chloe March “Starlings and Crows” In Best of Mark Griffin’s Best of 2020
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at Keys and Chords
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at MPodia