“Shebeen is the first single from Rome residing Elisabetta Luciani`s brand new album Enchanting Gaze. The single consists of manipulated sonic effects, catchy repeated folk chords, exuberant electronic hovers and ambient loaded panoramas. Undoubtedly she is an outstanding artist. For instance, I can remember for her album The time of waiting (2010, La bèl) which was a tumultuous but organic mix of spherical electronic music, spectral sound art, experimental rock influences and (modern) classical music. In a word, get her new album and enjoy it!”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Liminal Drifter ‘Child’s Play’ – New Single!
- Battlestations “Splinters, Vol. I: Tremor” Out Now
- Willem Gator “Fragments Vol. 1″ EP Out Now!
- Summon the Birds ‘Losing My Religion’ (R.E.M. Cover)
- New Single from Forthcoming Memorybell Album
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fifty3 Musings on Music
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fresh on the Net
- Chloe March “Starlings and Crows” In Best of Mark Griffin’s Best of 2020
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at Keys and Chords
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at MPodia