Following on from Markus Mehr’s brilliant Kitsch Before Glitch mix, the second installment in our new MixTape series comes from Hidden Shoal manager Cam Merton. Down Low beautifully showcases the breadth of down-tempo guitar-based music in Hidden Shoal’s catalogue, from the melancholic dream-pop of Kramies, to the droning instrumental atmospheres of Sleeping Me. A wide swathe of six-string songcraft is represented, resulting in an immersive mix that carries the listener across some breathtaking terrain.
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Gorgeous New Single from Chloe March!
- Chloe March featured in The Epileptic Gibbon’s Best of 2017!
- Summon the Birds “Blood Love” Out Now (Vinyl, Digital)
- Kramies Interview on Behind the Scene
- Summon the Birds in This Week’s RTRFM Sound Selection
- Chloe March “Blood-Red Spark” Reviewed at Textura
- Chloe March ‘Calypso Wants’ in Underground of Happiness Best of 2017
- Chloe March “Blood-Red Spark” Reviewed at Music Won’t Save You
- Slow Dancing Society ‘Lilacs’ Reviewd at The Burning Ear
- AWMA ‘Sterling Hayden and the Great Nobility’ Reviewed at Overblown