Following on from Markus Mehr’s brilliant Kitsch Before Glitch mix, the second installment in our new MixTape series comes from Hidden Shoal manager Cam Merton. Down Low beautifully showcases the breadth of down-tempo guitar-based music in Hidden Shoal’s catalogue, from the melancholic dream-pop of Kramies, to the droning instrumental atmospheres of Sleeping Me. A wide swathe of six-string songcraft is represented, resulting in an immersive mix that carries the listener across some breathtaking terrain.
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Stunning New Kramies Video Featured in Billboard Magazine!
- Three Hidden Shoal Albums in Textura’s Best of 2018!
- New Chloe March Single, ‘Snow Bird’
- REW<< “Conversation Arctique” EP Out Now!
- Pledge and Get Slow Dancing Society’s “The Dusk Recital” on Vinyl!
- Kramies “Of all the Places Been & Everything the End” Reviewed at A Decouvrir Absolument
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘ La Bete Et La Belle’ Reviewed at Dark Life Experience
- Todd Tobias & Chloe March “Amialluma” Reviewed by Craig Laurance Gidney
- Kramies “Of All The Places Been & Everything The End” Reviewed at Americana UK
- Moonchy & Tobias Reviewed at Here Comes The Flood