“Post-rock is a dirty word(s) in some quarters these days but something as unself-conscious and beautifully light as this tune could be capable of redeeming the genre. A guitar-flute duet (in a certain light), it has a lovely, fluttering, chiming quality that’s quite alien to most guitar instrumentals.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Chloe March “Starlings & Crows” Out Now!
- Memorybell ‘Day Glides After You’ Live Performance
- The Slanted City Debut Out Now!
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at Louder Than War
- Target Archery Feature Album at RTRFM