The incredibly inspirational story of paraplegic surfer Pascale Honore by the wonderful filmmaker Mark Tipple was recently released. The short doco features the perfectly matched song ‘Halfway House’ by Hidden Shoal’s Apricot Rail. The video was chosen as a Vimeo Staff Pick and has been picked up by news networks across the US and Europe, not to mention going viral online. Wonderful stuff! Check out the video below.
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- New Single And Japanese Tour for The World of Dust
- “By any other Name” RTRFM Feature Album and Interview
- New Moonchy & Tobias Single from “Atmosfere”
- New Moonchy & Tobias Single & Music Video – Atmosfere
- New Hidden Shoal Remix Comp Released – Free Download