‘Pollen Path’ is the first single from Gila Man, the new album by American instrumental soundscaper Todd Tobias. The breezily meditative ‘Pollen Path’ shimmers with acoustic fingerpicking and Chloë March’s celestial voice. Along with it’s accompanying music video by Hidden Shoal’s Cam Merton it provides the perfect intro to GilaMan‘s psychedelic sci-fi western landscape.
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Christopher Sky “Vastness” Out Now (Digital and Vinyl)
- Isophene’s “Reverbatory” Lands in CJSW Top 5!
- New Moonchy & Tobias Music Video
- Kramies’ First Vinyl Date
- Kramies Featured in Atwood Magazine
- Erik Nilsson “The Imperfect Tense” Reviewed at EtherReal
- Kramies ‘The Hill Dweller’ Reviewed at Culture Collide
- Lunar Landscape “The Infinite Pleasure of Being” Reviewed at The Joy of Violent Movement
- Markus Mehr “Liquid Empires” Reviewed at A Closer Listen
- Kramies “Of All the Places Been & Everything the End” Reviewed at The Grey Lantern