Excerpt: “Richardson is sort of a Robert Pollard-styled musician, but here’s also glimpses of J Mascis’ guitar sound. Musically Evergreen is psychedelic, lo-fi, indie-rock, with a touch of late 1960s/early 1970s fuzzed and dirty psychedelic blues-rock. Jimi Hendrix comes to mind. Beefheart is mentioned in the press sheets. Along with Sebadoh, Pavement, and the aforementioned Pollard and Mascis, this makes sort of a schizophrenic mixture. But, it’s for sure an exciting blend.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Three Questions With Target Archery
- Fantastic Liminal Drifter Interview with Kylie Sturgess
- Chloe March “Blood-Red Spark” Out Now!
- Willem Gator’s “Locked-In Syndrome” Out Now!
- Kramies Featured on Crackerfarm (Mike Beyers)
- Slow Dancing Society ‘Lilacs’ Reviewd at The Burning Ear
- AWMA ‘Sterling Hayden and the Great Nobility’ Reviewed at Overblown
- Willem Gator “Locked-In Syndrome” Reviewed at Wicked Style
- Willem Gator “Locked-In Syndrome” Reviewed at Global Music Magazine
- Rewilding ‘High Desert’ Reviewed at The Sunday Experience