Excerpt: “I’m surprised that more people haven’t been talking about Toby Richardson. Take some of the bluesy aspects of Captain Beefheart and mix it with some ’90s college rock sensibilities and you’ve got the Toby Richardson sound. Fuzzed-out lo-fi classic rock is the order of the day, and Toby pulls off this slight ’60s pastiche with panache… By the time you reach the last song, it’s hard not to feel slightly overwhelmed as it is such an exaggerated sound, but that doesn’t mean that you won’t want to simply take a break, and start over again, as its exaggeration is laced with an addictive quality that will have you coming back for more.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- New Slow Dancing Society Single
- New Liminal Drifter Remix Album – Pre-Orders & Track Stream!
- Brilliant New Summon the Birds Single!
- Slow Dancing Society’s “The Best Days of Our Lives” EP Out Now!
- Markus Mehr Featured on “Mind The Gap” Comp