Excerpt: “Last month I raved about The Slow Beings’ single choice from this album, ‘I Waste The Sea’… We Know Why The Earth Moves‘s opening track still is a nice song, but is now stretched out into a 6-minute-piece – twice its single edit length. It’s a cool opener… The neatly titled We Know Why The Earth Moves holds 10 songs of sparkling indie pop/rock. Magnificent and grand, yet down to earth in sound and attitude. A fine combination of tip-toe and slack… ‘Yoshkar-ola Song’, ‘People Leave Heaven’, ‘Carson Dyle’, ‘The Happy Few’ and the title track are among many fine moments from a strong debut.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Stunning New Kramies Video Featured in Billboard Magazine!
- Three Hidden Shoal Albums in Textura’s Best of 2018!
- New Chloe March Single, ‘Snow Bird’
- REW<< “Conversation Arctique” EP Out Now!
- Pledge and Get Slow Dancing Society’s “The Dusk Recital” on Vinyl!
- Kramies “Of all the Places Been & Everything the End” Reviewed at A Decouvrir Absolument
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘ La Bete Et La Belle’ Reviewed at Dark Life Experience
- Todd Tobias & Chloe March “Amialluma” Reviewed by Craig Laurance Gidney
- Kramies “Of All The Places Been & Everything The End” Reviewed at Americana UK
- Moonchy & Tobias Reviewed at Here Comes The Flood