Excerpt: “Like many of WA’s indie rock bands, the emphasis in The Slow Beings’ sound is on melody and beauty rather than heavy rock and glitz, like the Shins and the Panics before them… The high point of the album, and the song everyone raves about, is ‘I Waste The Sea’. Its mash of Weezer-style rock and nonsensical lyrics nods to At The Drive-In, before becoming psychedelic half-way through… We Know Why The Earth Moves… will please those who like indie pop-rock blends without the electro-frills that have adorned much of the scene lately. It dishes up folk and garage in just-palatable sized pieces.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Stunning New Kramies Video Featured in Billboard Magazine!
- Three Hidden Shoal Albums in Textura’s Best of 2018!
- New Chloe March Single, ‘Snow Bird’
- REW<< “Conversation Arctique” EP Out Now!
- Pledge and Get Slow Dancing Society’s “The Dusk Recital” on Vinyl!
- Kramies “Of all the Places Been & Everything the End” Reviewed at A Decouvrir Absolument
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘ La Bete Et La Belle’ Reviewed at Dark Life Experience
- Todd Tobias & Chloe March “Amialluma” Reviewed by Craig Laurance Gidney
- Kramies “Of All The Places Been & Everything The End” Reviewed at Americana UK
- Moonchy & Tobias Reviewed at Here Comes The Flood