Excerpt: “Was all sorts of pumped up for their set after listening to their EP on repeat… The road may have been rough on these guys, but the experience seems to have paid off, because they sounded like veterans. I was expecting some Broken Social Scene groovyness and that’s exactly what I got. From all seven of them. Not since The Most Serene Republic have I encountered a band that has taken cues from BSS so well. The band played every song off of the Lakes and Ponds EP (front runner for EP of the year) and a couple new ones that fit in seamlessly with the old. The dual keys blending together with multi-vocal interplay and some sharp as a pinpoint riffs from the lead kept all in attendance transfixed.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- New Single from Todd Tobias & Chloe March – ‘Lallulow’
- Connected View “Energy Negative House” Out Now!
- Fantastic Interview With Liminal Drifter on RTRFM
- Liminal Drifter Top NACC College Radio Adds!
- Christopher Sky Joins The Hidden Shoal Family