“Like the indie-rock greats, like The Mountain Goats or Beck, that shy away from the usual boring blathering that the genre usually resonates like a homeless stench, [The] Caseworker deviate from a cut-and-paste formula for great results. On their new album ‘Voices Out There’, you can expect introverted, personal lyrics crossed over with skyline hooks and melodies. I can’t quite tell if their music is catchy, but its certainly interesting. There are some points that are better to just quietly skip over, but for the most part, tracks such as ‘Dependance Day’ and ‘Notes From the Summer’ capture the listeners attention with a reason.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Liminal Drifter Tops The US College Radio Chill Chart for 2020
- Chloe March’s “Starlings & Crows” in Mark Griffin’s Best of 2020!
- New Erik Nilsson EP – “Music For”
- Chloe March’s “Starlings & Crows” in the Curve Ball Top 30 for 2020
- Chloe March’s “Starlings & Crows” in Textura’s Top 10 of 2020!