Excerpt: “Superior and thoughtful math rock from this Danish band. You might expect it to be thrilling and visceral (and it is) but it’s the unexpected details that get me. Like the beautiful pop thrust of ‘Belongings’, the organ wash and intertwining guitar melodies of ‘First Cause’, the itchy percussion on ‘Fast Cars, Clean Bodies’. And overall the restraint.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Stunning New Kramies Video Featured in Billboard Magazine!
- Three Hidden Shoal Albums in Textura’s Best of 2018!
- New Chloe March Single, ‘Snow Bird’
- REW<< “Conversation Arctique” EP Out Now!
- Pledge and Get Slow Dancing Society’s “The Dusk Recital” on Vinyl!
- Kramies “Of all the Places Been & Everything the End” Reviewed at A Decouvrir Absolument
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘ La Bete Et La Belle’ Reviewed at Dark Life Experience
- Todd Tobias & Chloe March “Amialluma” Reviewed by Craig Laurance Gidney
- Kramies “Of All The Places Been & Everything The End” Reviewed at Americana UK
- Moonchy & Tobias Reviewed at Here Comes The Flood