Excerpt: “Formed in 2001, it is only now that Swedish quartet Salli Lunn are releasing their debut LP; averaging over five and half minutes each, Heresy & Rite’s eight tracks are, at their core, studies in spectral rock. Front-man Lasse Skjold Bertelsen sings well in English, but his lyrics are frequently overshadowed by the arresting instrumental lines they nestle in… the highlights here are the vast soundscapes; the sonic scree of ‘The First Cause’, crumbling post-rock spire of ‘Parachutes Forever’ and ‘Fast Cars, Clean Bodies’ towering peaks of bass and guitar. You might need a Sherpa to get through it, but the view from the top is magnificent.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Stunning New Kramies Video Featured in Billboard Magazine!
- Three Hidden Shoal Albums in Textura’s Best of 2018!
- New Chloe March Single, ‘Snow Bird’
- REW<< “Conversation Arctique” EP Out Now!
- Pledge and Get Slow Dancing Society’s “The Dusk Recital” on Vinyl!
- Kramies “Of all the Places Been & Everything the End” Reviewed at A Decouvrir Absolument
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘ La Bete Et La Belle’ Reviewed at Dark Life Experience
- Todd Tobias & Chloe March “Amialluma” Reviewed by Craig Laurance Gidney
- Kramies “Of All The Places Been & Everything The End” Reviewed at Americana UK
- Moonchy & Tobias Reviewed at Here Comes The Flood