Excerpt: “Formed in 2001, it is only now that Swedish quartet Salli Lunn are releasing their debut LP; averaging over five and half minutes each, Heresy & Rite’s eight tracks are, at their core, studies in spectral rock. Front-man Lasse Skjold Bertelsen sings well in English, but his lyrics are frequently overshadowed by the arresting instrumental lines they nestle in… the highlights here are the vast soundscapes; the sonic scree of ‘The First Cause’, crumbling post-rock spire of ‘Parachutes Forever’ and ‘Fast Cars, Clean Bodies’ towering peaks of bass and guitar. You might need a Sherpa to get through it, but the view from the top is magnificent.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- New Single from Todd Tobias & Chloe March – ‘Lallulow’
- Connected View “Energy Negative House” Out Now!
- Fantastic Interview With Liminal Drifter on RTRFM
- Liminal Drifter Top NACC College Radio Adds!
- Christopher Sky Joins The Hidden Shoal Family