“After all the years that made him tired, Kramies is home. The Hill Dweller is a teaser for a new EP that’s out in October. It’s a brief, but beautiful invocation of place. A physical place. The Irish castle where much of the music was created. A place of the imagination. Ancient forests. Sacred wells. Fairy forts. And a place of healing too. “The cold that used to weather my bones is gone”. The Hill Dweller is just the taste of the dream folklore that Kramies conjures up so well. For the rest, we have to wait until October. But just in case you can’t last, there’s an exclusive interview with the man himself here.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Hidden Shoal in Textura’s Ten Favourite Labels of 2018 List!
- New REW<< Single and Video, EP Soon!
- Christopher Sky “Vastness” Out Now (Digital and Vinyl)
- Isophene’s “Reverbatory” Lands in CJSW Top 5!
- New Moonchy & Tobias Music Video
- Erik Nilsson “The Imperfect Tense” Reviewed at EtherReal
- Kramies ‘The Hill Dweller’ Reviewed at Culture Collide
- Lunar Landscape “The Infinite Pleasure of Being” Reviewed at The Joy of Violent Movement
- Markus Mehr “Liquid Empires” Reviewed at A Closer Listen
- Kramies “Of All the Places Been & Everything the End” Reviewed at The Grey Lantern