“I was only introduced to the transportive music of KRAMIES WINDT mere days ago. This is a live EP recorded in Angers, France at the Grand Theatre last April. Manicured acoustic guitar draws you right in, and Kramies’ vocal is equally passionate and yearning. Repeat listens reveal much. It’s a grower in the truest sense. It feels truly honest. “Sea Otter Cottage” is just gorgeous as are lyrics such as “This is a new song, it doesn’t have a name” (ostensibly labeled, once on Bandcamp, as ‘”Ireland”). Five laconic beauties make for a solid EP. I trust BT readers will explore such outer margins.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- “Amialluma” in CFUV Top 30
- New Kramies Track Premiered at Culture Collide
- Isophene Joins the Hidden Shoal Family, Debut Album Out in October
- Liminal Drifter Riding the US Radio Charts!
- Alpha Hall ‘Rains’ Single & Video