“I was only introduced to the transportive music of KRAMIES WINDT mere days ago. This is a live EP recorded in Angers, France at the Grand Theatre last April. Manicured acoustic guitar draws you right in, and Kramies’ vocal is equally passionate and yearning. Repeat listens reveal much. It’s a grower in the truest sense. It feels truly honest. “Sea Otter Cottage” is just gorgeous as are lyrics such as “This is a new song, it doesn’t have a name” (ostensibly labeled, once on Bandcamp, as ‘”Ireland”). Five laconic beauties make for a solid EP. I trust BT readers will explore such outer margins.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Stunning New Kramies Video Featured in Billboard Magazine!
- Three Hidden Shoal Albums in Textura’s Best of 2018!
- New Chloe March Single, ‘Snow Bird’
- REW<< “Conversation Arctique” EP Out Now!
- Pledge and Get Slow Dancing Society’s “The Dusk Recital” on Vinyl!
- Kramies “Of all the Places Been & Everything the End” Reviewed at A Decouvrir Absolument
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘ La Bete Et La Belle’ Reviewed at Dark Life Experience
- Todd Tobias & Chloe March “Amialluma” Reviewed by Craig Laurance Gidney
- Kramies “Of All The Places Been & Everything The End” Reviewed at Americana UK
- Moonchy & Tobias Reviewed at Here Comes The Flood