“I was only introduced to the transportive music of KRAMIES WINDT mere days ago. This is a live EP recorded in Angers, France at the Grand Theatre last April. Manicured acoustic guitar draws you right in, and Kramies’ vocal is equally passionate and yearning. Repeat listens reveal much. It’s a grower in the truest sense. It feels truly honest. “Sea Otter Cottage” is just gorgeous as are lyrics such as “This is a new song, it doesn’t have a name” (ostensibly labeled, once on Bandcamp, as ‘”Ireland”). Five laconic beauties make for a solid EP. I trust BT readers will explore such outer margins.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Wonderful Interview with Liminal Drifter in X-Press
- Liminal Drifter “The Dreams” Out Now!
- New Connected View Single, EP Out Soon!
- New Slow Dancing Society Single from Forthcoming Album
- Liminal Drifter Interview at Fremantle Shipping News