“There are two big reasons to share this new track from Kramies. The first, is fairly easy, as Jason Lytle of Grandaddy worked on this song, so that sort of cements the important if Lytle believed in it enough to work on it. Second, I feel like I’ve really been missing a good quality sad-bastard folk songwriter since the passing of Nicholas John Talbot; I’ve been searching for something, something ethereal that helps you escape your everyday world. I think the care given to this track, from the way the vocals were recorded to the atmospheric touches that bring the song to life, helps establish that mood. This tune appears on Of All the Places Been & Everything the End, the new LP dropping on October 19th.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Stunning New Kramies Video Featured in Billboard Magazine!
- Three Hidden Shoal Albums in Textura’s Best of 2018!
- New Chloe March Single, ‘Snow Bird’
- REW<< “Conversation Arctique” EP Out Now!
- Pledge and Get Slow Dancing Society’s “The Dusk Recital” on Vinyl!
- Kramies “Of all the Places Been & Everything the End” Reviewed at A Decouvrir Absolument
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘ La Bete Et La Belle’ Reviewed at Dark Life Experience
- Todd Tobias & Chloe March “Amialluma” Reviewed by Craig Laurance Gidney
- Kramies “Of All The Places Been & Everything The End” Reviewed at Americana UK
- Moonchy & Tobias Reviewed at Here Comes The Flood