Excerpt: “Glassacre play nocturnal pop, a mixture of indie (when 80s turned 90s) and electronica, as in shoegaze with more than a haze of guitars. Check their myspace site and the listed influences make sense. The whispering, whirling ‘September 16th’ is highly suggestive, and a song that grows with every new spin. ‘Sanctuary’ is a bit more trippy, tricky, quite introvert… Anyway, a cool single it is, and a promising preview from the full length to come.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- First Single from New Hidden Shoal Remix Compilation
- New Jumpel Single, Album in July!
- REW<< “Salix Babylonica” EP Out Now
- Slow Dancing Society’s “The Dream Council” Out Now
- Chloe March Nominated for Independent Music Award!