Excerpt: “Glassacre play nocturnal pop, a mixture of indie (when 80s turned 90s) and electronica, as in shoegaze with more than a haze of guitars. Check their myspace site and the listed influences make sense. The whispering, whirling ‘September 16th’ is highly suggestive, and a song that grows with every new spin. ‘Sanctuary’ is a bit more trippy, tricky, quite introvert… Anyway, a cool single it is, and a promising preview from the full length to come.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- New Single from Todd Tobias & Chloe March – ‘Lallulow’
- Connected View “Energy Negative House” Out Now!
- Fantastic Interview With Liminal Drifter on RTRFM
- Liminal Drifter Top NACC College Radio Adds!
- Christopher Sky Joins The Hidden Shoal Family