Excerpt: “Glassacre play nocturnal pop, a mixture of indie (when 80s turned 90s) and electronica, as in shoegaze with more than a haze of guitars. Check their myspace site and the listed influences make sense. The whispering, whirling ‘September 16th’ is highly suggestive, and a song that grows with every new spin. ‘Sanctuary’ is a bit more trippy, tricky, quite introvert… Anyway, a cool single it is, and a promising preview from the full length to come.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- New Isophene Single, Album in October
- New Lunar Landscape Single Premiered on New Noise!
- New Lunar Landscape Album + Single Out Now!
- New Christopher Sky Single, Album in November
- New Markus Mehr Track and Video, Album in October