“Latest, one of many in truth – we must get them to mail us a definite release schedule – from the adored hidden shoal imprint. Scarcely a dry eye or a glum face in the gaff by the time this completed its visitation cycle, a perfect ‘before everyone gets up’ moment of sweet solitude. This is from a debut EP by duo glanko and daniel bailey, a track by the name ‘adiaphora’ – a beautifully set shy eyed lovely offering a masterclass in the use of space, poise and timing, a frail and fragile ghost light whose hypnotic lull comes teasingly shimmered in a sparse sleepy headed detailing that softly unfurls, stretches and thaws into fully formed view with demurring desire. One for the kranky old guard.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Stunning New Kramies Video Featured in Billboard Magazine!
- Three Hidden Shoal Albums in Textura’s Best of 2018!
- New Chloe March Single, ‘Snow Bird’
- REW<< “Conversation Arctique” EP Out Now!
- Pledge and Get Slow Dancing Society’s “The Dusk Recital” on Vinyl!
- Kramies “Of all the Places Been & Everything the End” Reviewed at A Decouvrir Absolument
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘ La Bete Et La Belle’ Reviewed at Dark Life Experience
- Todd Tobias & Chloe March “Amialluma” Reviewed by Craig Laurance Gidney
- Kramies “Of All The Places Been & Everything The End” Reviewed at Americana UK
- Moonchy & Tobias Reviewed at Here Comes The Flood