Excerpt – “Mason combines soft acoustic guitars with personal, poetic lyrics to produce a sound that is original and distinctive. His most recent single, ‘Fast and Furious’, has been receiving some airplay and the rest of the album is also remarkable… Mason’s low-key approach and relaxed style make for easy listening, but his musical abilities and lyrical aptitude put it a step above the rest… He manages to capture every nuance with this album and the result is absorbing. Mason’s practiced hand at the guitar displays obvious skill and this mellow music is perfectly suited to his talents. Restless is a worthwhile new album and Chris Mason is definitely an artist to look out for. Hidden Shoal delivers another winner with this record as Mason deftly sets himself apart from a long list of singer-songwriters.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Stunning New Kramies Video Featured in Billboard Magazine!
- Three Hidden Shoal Albums in Textura’s Best of 2018!
- New Chloe March Single, ‘Snow Bird’
- REW<< “Conversation Arctique” EP Out Now!
- Pledge and Get Slow Dancing Society’s “The Dusk Recital” on Vinyl!
- Kramies “Of all the Places Been & Everything the End” Reviewed at A Decouvrir Absolument
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘ La Bete Et La Belle’ Reviewed at Dark Life Experience
- Todd Tobias & Chloe March “Amialluma” Reviewed by Craig Laurance Gidney
- Kramies “Of All The Places Been & Everything The End” Reviewed at Americana UK
- Moonchy & Tobias Reviewed at Here Comes The Flood