“May is from Chloë March‘s EP ‘Under The Day’, a kind of miniature B-side to her album ‘Nights Bright Days’ which was re-released through the Hidden Shoal label in 2014. The album received captivated reviews and airplay has included BBC6 Introducing, Danish National Radio and Radio Eins Berlin. Chloë’s ‘beautiful’ video for ‘May’ was released late September 2015. A producer, singer, pianist and composer, Chloë’s music has been described as ‘utter bliss’ and inhabits territory somewhere between artsong and folk, dream pop and electronica, ambient and cinematic. Since signing with Hidden Shoal last year she has released the EP, a remix of a Markus Mehr piece, three videos and three collaborations with electronic artist Liminal Drifter on his recent debut album ‘Troubled Mystic’ (August 2015). A new EP is on its way.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- New Single from The World of Dust ‘Tarot’ – Music Video & Stream
- Slow Dancing Society “Fantosmes” Out Now (Vinyl, Tape, CD & Digital)
- Three Questions With Connected View
- The World of Dust (feat. Todd Tobias) – New Single, Album Soon!
- Moonchy & Tobias in HCTF Best of 2018!
- Kramies ‘Of All The Places Been’ Reviewed at Fuzzy Logic
- Chloe March ‘Snow Bird’ Reviewed at Trust The Doc
- Alpha Hall “Omens” Reviewed at Forte
- Kramies “Of all the Places Been & Everything the End” Reviewed at A Decouvrir Absolument
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘ La Bete Et La Belle’ Reviewed at Dark Life Experience