“There may come a time when upon encountering new groove from Chloe March, descriptions such as enchanting and beguiling might prove superfluous, not on this occasion though. A new album, ‘blood red spark’ incoming on the adored Hidden Shoal, from off which ‘let it all in’ has been sent as a herald. A dream like visitation caressed in a twinkling neo classical torch toned wooziness, its delicate folk framing genteelly hushed and seductively surrendered in an evensong intimacy all lost in a moment of reflection. For here an ethereal whispering and the poetic dance of demurred expressionism and ghost lit tenderness forge a quietly alluring waltz whose forlorn crush sighs amid the glow of noir breezed dissipates. And while the press release might rightly point that its beautified and amorphous craft owes to the other worldly spectral reach of both David Sylvian and C Duncan, we here however, are much minded of an unusually vulnerable Jane Weaver sweetly shimmering in the grooves.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Gorgeous New Single from Chloe March!
- Chloe March featured in The Epileptic Gibbon’s Best of 2017!
- Summon the Birds “Blood Love” Out Now (Vinyl, Digital)
- Kramies Interview on Behind the Scene
- Summon the Birds in This Week’s RTRFM Sound Selection
- Summon the Birds “Blood Love” Reviewed at Emerging Indie Bands
- Summon the Birds “Blood Love” Reviewed at Half-Life Music
- Chloe March “Blood-Red Spark” Reviewed at Textura
- Chloe March ‘Calypso Wants’ in Underground of Happiness Best of 2017
- Chloe March “Blood-Red Spark” Reviewed at Music Won’t Save You