“Dutch-American singer songwriter Kramies, who hails from Ohio in the USA, has spent some time living in Ireland, in a castle no less. He has used these historic and serene surroundings to record new songs. The first of these that I have heard is the haunting, other worldly, ethereal “I Wish I Missed You”. I could go so far as to describe it as a lament, but it also strikes me as a man trying to find feelings that he thinks he ought to have about a past lover. Either way Kramies pours so much heart, soul and emotion into this tune that it haunts your brain in a good ghost kind of way. Check out the beautiful video to accompany the song below.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- New Jumpel Single, Album in July!
- REW<< “Salix Babylonica” EP Out Now
- Slow Dancing Society’s “The Dream Council” Out Now
- Chloe March Nominated for Independent Music Award!
- New REW<< Single ‘Salix Amygdaloides’, EP Out In May