“Dutch-American singer songwriter Kramies, who hails from Ohio in the USA, has spent some time living in Ireland, in a castle no less. He has used these historic and serene surroundings to record new songs. The first of these that I have heard is the haunting, other worldly, ethereal “I Wish I Missed You”. I could go so far as to describe it as a lament, but it also strikes me as a man trying to find feelings that he thinks he ought to have about a past lover. Either way Kramies pours so much heart, soul and emotion into this tune that it haunts your brain in a good ghost kind of way. Check out the beautiful video to accompany the song below.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Paraphon “Soviet Cities on the Moon”
- Rewilding Feature at Anchorage Press
- Karl Blau & The World of Dust – “Blue Herons” Split 7″
- Brief Conversations: An Interview with Markus Mehr
- Liminal Drifter “Connected” Out Now!